Our team of licensed architects create innovative designs and methodologies to meet your needs for your space and inspire strategic solutions for your floor plan.
- NewGround’s experienced architects can design projects ranging from branch retail transformation, prototype design/development, retail design, and headquarters design.
- Our team develops future-proofed design solutions to accommodate the Consumer and Employee Journeys to ensure the space functions effectively for years to come.
- Through careful planning and analysis, our licensed architects integrate your brand and culture into a physical place that brings your vision for your organization to fruition.
Branch Retail Transformation
Transform your retail spaces to align with evolving consumer expectations and your organization’s strategic goals.
- Your Branch Retail Transformation can be tailored to a single legacy location or can be developed to refresh your entire branch system.
- We create a plan to deploy your solution to your network.
Create an innovative, unique, branded consumer experience across your branch network system while facilitating a consistent, repeatable, branded model.
- The process begins with a Discovery Session with your key stakeholders and our architects and interior designers. We will conduct structured exercises that have a proven track record of success in helping us glean the insights needed to conceptualize your ideal space.
- These repeatable models can be executed as new builds and/or retroactively applied to your existing branches.
Create retail environments that enhance each step in your consumer’s journey.
- Our services encompass projects of all sizes, from Discovery Sessions, architectural services, and our retail environmental team, Studio One25.
- We strategically highlight your products and services in a way that aligns with your overall brand and performance goals.
- Deliver your brand promise at every point of interaction, along with consumer journey, including ITMs, ATMs, cash recyclers, tech bars, hospitality centers, and more.
Ready to get started?
We want to hear from you.